Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Red Bull Does Not Give Me Wings


Today I could NOT get out of bed...I pressed the snooze button on my alarm clock about 4 or 5 times until I realized that, yes, I HAD to take a shower before class. (Hehe...sometimes I'm lazy and will wear a cap to class!)

I was dragging through all my classes, and my eyes felt like they were swollen into little tiny slits. I knew I looked awful. After class, I rushed home because I was so tired, I didn't care about eating lunch, and jumped into bed where I took a blissful 2 1/2 hour nap until I had to be at work.

When I woke up, I was still so exhausted and couldn't shake the groggy feeling, so I ran to Walgreens and bought a Red Bull. I drank it while at work, and the drink seemed to work a little bit because I had a little bit of energy.

Now I am wondering if I have ADHD or something like that, because I'm sleepy again, and its only been about 4 hours since I've had the drink! Isn't that what happens when you give someone with ADHD caffeine? The opposite effect?? Goodness....All I wanted to do was stay awake so I could do my homework and concentrate! And I can't even do that. Oh well. I guess I'll just go to bed and deal with it later :)

0 comments: