Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Being in College is the Pits

Yep...at this point in my college career, college stinks!

  • I go to bed late every night...I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've been in bed before twelve. Sheesh.
  • I have a job I love, but lets face it, without a degree, I'm getting paid peanuts. And you can't pay bills with peanuts! Hehe..
  • Speaking of work, I'm at work more than I am at home. I love what I do, but not THAT much!
  • The past three weeks, I've had tests and projects due in just about every class. Bleh.
  • I tried Red Bull but it just wasn't for me.
  • I haven't hung out with my friends in forever! I forgot what they looked like :)
On the upside:

  • Yes, Dad, I know this is temporary!!
  • I've made new friends at school because of a project in one of my classes. I love new friends.
  • My dad pays for me alot since I'm always broke! (That's an up for me but a downer for him)
  • My coworkers make work bearable for me...
Well that's all of my complaining for now...I think I'm in a mood.

3 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

I'm glad to know you remember the things I taught you!

[erin] said...

aw, kelli! you'll get through it! we'll have to try our best to hang out very soon... maybe having some fun with the girls will help! <3

megan said...

I am totally in this spot right now... Graduate School is Ruining my Life!