Monday, April 6, 2009

Dr. Hernandez

I have to start out by saying that I have the ABSOLUTE cutest cousin ever! I love all my cousins dearly, but for some reason, me and Seth just click. Maybe its because he thinks I am a doctor!

Seth and Hannah were over at our house two weekends ago just hanging out and watching TV. Pretty basic Saturday-we were all just laying on the beds, vegging out, and having a good 'ole time.
A commercial came on TV that had a dad holding his newborn baby.

I told Seth, "Look, I take care of babies just like that at work."

Seth: "You do?"

Me: "Yup I sure do...at the hospital."

Seth:"Oh yeah, I forgot you're a doctor."

Hannah and I started laughing so hard because he was so sure I was a doctor. I did set him straight on that matter, by the way. He's just not old enough to understand that there is no way a doctor would be living in such a small house like me and be just as poor! He'll get it one day though.

1 comments:

bhernandez said...

That Seth Boy..he can't help but be cute.