Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Seeing the Light

Yes I am! I'm seeing the light at the end of the looong tunnel.
I've been in school for five years, but it feels like fifty.
Just last week, I got advised and I am officially set to graduate in December 2009. Gosh, that feels so good to say.

I've decided to study Occupational Therapy instead of Physical Therapy, simply because it fits me better. I went back and forth between the two fields, scrutinizing every aspect of the programs, and I know that Occupational Therapy is what I want to do.

I've found two schools that I am really interested in for OT school, but sadly neither of them are in San Angelo. I had been wanting to stay in town, but I am excited about the prospect of maybe moving to a different city where I can meet new people and start a whole new program. I love change!

So, when I get back from Mexico in July, I will take two classes for the second summer session, and four classes in the fall...then GRADUATION!! I'll only lack two pre-requisite classes, but they are not offered at Angelo State, so I need to figure how to take those.

Thanks to everyone, especially my family, who has constantly supported me through this hard season in my life! I finally feel like I have something to show for it now.

0 comments: